Incident Report Procedure
1. A person may file a harassment complaint by contacting Azimuth staff, a board member, or a trusted third party.
2. The complaint may be verbal or in writing.
3. If the complaint is made verbally, Azimuth Staff will record the details provided by the complainant to be approved or confirmed by the victim.
4. The person should be prepared to provide details such as what happened; when it happened; where it happened; how often and who else was present (if applicable), any resulting in harm. Complaints should be made as soon as possible. Circumstances that prevent a person from filing a complaint in a timely manner, including emotional safety or delayed discovery, will be respected and considered.
5. The Staff will inform the indicated person(s), either in writing or in person, that a complaint has been filed. The letter will also provide details of the assertions that have been made against them.
6. Every effort will be made to respond to complaints within 2 days.
7. If a timely response is not possible, Azimuth staff will advise both parties of the reasons why. If either party to a complaint believes that the complaint is not being handled appropriately by this policy, they should contact Azimuth staff, Board of Directors or a trusted third party.
Azimuth Theatre Incident Reporting Contacts
|Contact Name||Relationship To Azimuth|
|Morgan Yamada||Co-Artistic Producer|
|Sue Goberdhan||Co-Artistic Producer|
|Sarah Huffman||Board Executive – Secretary|
|Marie Gynane-Willis||Board Executive – President|
|Patrick Beagan||Concrete Theatre|